Monday, October 5

Favourite Portrait Assignment Monday

There was a Flickr group assignment on Pioneer Woman Photography section today, upload your favourite portrait! I do not regularly give in to submitting things but as I happen to enjoy her website, and the photography section .. and HAVE a favourite portrait.


Sweater, originally uploaded by anna potatoes.


I've come to learn that the word favourite is very subjective, so for example it does not mean best, it's just your favourite for some reason. This is mine, my hands down favourite.. completely straight from the camera, after a nice autumn walk. Everyone has to have one.. a portrait or picture. I say to you, hey, it's Monday.. share a little!

Hope everyone had a wonderfully chilly weekend! 3 cheers to turning on the heat, and of couse, SWEATERS!

No comments: