Thursday, January 8

Oh, God

I don't know what possessed me but I am watching Twilight at the moment.  I didn't think Sean would mind since there is zero chance he'd be into this.  20 minutes in, not having read any of the books which are apparently very popular, and all I can think is if I ever saw any of this going on all I would think is that these people have honestly been mentally damaged.  I think this is supposed to be lustful teen vampire stuff but it might as well be call Sweet Valley Pale: the retard crush and unlikely situations years.

Those books better have been QUITE SOMETHING is all I'm saying.   I'm bewildered at popular opinion sometimes.  I'm giving this another 20 mins to get off the 'short bus' or else I will officially be slightly prejudice if someone talks about this movie one more time in conversation.

No comments: