Sunday, June 22

Dream Kitchen

Search of the Week: Google: baby pool disinfect dead squirrel




Poor little squirrel. I think it's funny that they were looking for something to specifically disinfect for squirrels though. Hey, who knows, maybe there is!

I think it's also funny, while we're on it, how search engines have basically become doctors and confession boxes seeing as we tell them everything!

Google how to get rid of crabs from a hooker... wait, a hooker who is half Chinese-half Portuguese. That might be different. She had a lower back tattoo of an angry beaver... Google hooker identification on the HIV positive list. Wait, also Google did I overpay for sexual services... I feel like I did. I should have researched this online before my trip to Cuba.



I say this admitting my one guilt of stupid dream interpretation searches.
I'm totally superficial about it too, if the website looks like some hippie in 1999 made it... aka it has terrible html and dream catchers and wind chimes all over it.. then I am less apt to believe the interpretations. Usually I sit there not being able to find anything I'd just dreamt of but whenever I do I'm pretty skeptical about it anyway, so I'm not sure what the point was of searching. Well, that is, other than possibly finding an interpretation that is so obviously true that is uses both my first and last name in the answer. lol. Last night for example I has such a ridiculous dream: I was cooking during some party I was having and this guy kept coming into the kitchen to flirt with me.



Flirting

To dream that you are flirting or that someone is flirting with you, represents your need for intimacy and affection. You may be about to enter into a serious commitment or relationship in the near future.


Interesting since we're off to London today to tour and book the Inn. Still... didn't see my first OR last name on it so clearly it's too vague. Keep trying, dream dictionary!

No comments: