Wednesday, June 9

I'm easy come easy go

You know that feeling when you have a huge tumbler of coffee and you're taking your first sip in the morning (or afternoon) that you really need but you are doing so slowly to avoid burning yourself?  And then after your best efforts considering how bad you want coffee of carefully trying to take a sip, too much coffee comes out anyway and burns your top lip?

That is what Wednesdays mean to me.

I hope you're all having a fabulous day though.. and in case anyone was curious due to one of my Glee posts.. no I was not moved to tears at the finale.  I didn't find it to be a good episode whatsoever so I'm really hoping next year they can do a little better/less cheesy.  The only highlight I'd say was the Bohemian Rhapsody was pretty cool, minus the "live birth" mashup.  I think what I liked the most about the whole thing ended up being .. well Sue Silvester of course.. and a few of the guest stars.  I'm not Glee bashing just thought I'd add my 2 cents to what was probably the worst finale ever.  I can't believe I traded Sean 2 episodes of Curb your Enthusiasm for it.  Not cool!

On top of it all my newest annoyance is how I can't read any gossip blog for more than 20 seconds without running into something about the super freckled Lindsay Lohan and her "problems".  Oh dear, did you drive around like a maniac with cocaine in your pocket, crashed the car and aren't in jail?  Then you didn't bother to go to alcohol CLASSES to stay out of jail because there was a sale on somewhere and you still aren't in jail?  Then you drank anyway while wearing an alcohol monitoring system and the world is out to get you.. but aren't in jail yet?  Whatever you say!!  As someone who has actually been inside a jail, I think you're a piece of shit that I'd like to see in jail for a really long time.. if just so I can stop reading about your hard life.   You belong there.  I have no idea why she was even famous to begin with, I didn't even watch Mean Girls!! 

2 more days till vacation weekend and Lindsay Lohan, you are not invited!  Internet in the hotel, be damned. 

2 comments:

Brooke said...

There will be no logging onto the internet while on your vaca! I strictly forbid it!

Danielle said...

I haven't watched the Glee finale yet, but I'm not surprised that it was bad. The last few episodes have been pretty bad. The new episodes just haven't been as good as before the break.

As for Lindsay Lohan - agreed. I'm tired of hearing about her also. I don't care if she goes to jail or not, she just needs to go away. Period.