Wednesday, February 17

Kevin Bacon and Zellers Girl

We won't even go into why I was watching daytime tv.. we won't.  But if we did all I have to say is that I like Kevin Bacon.   He was on the Racheal Ray show today, and even though you didn't ask, yes her ability to annoy the ever-loving shit out of me is amazing for someone not an Italian blood relative of mine.

That said, I spent 3 hours cooking the Curry Chicken and Mushroom Soup from the show even though I only had 90% of the ingredients in the fridge and pantry.  It can still be called Curry Chicken and Mushroom because those were all in it.  What I ended up with was more of a risotto though, and it was pretty yummy.  The real story here though is how did she keep me watching in the gap between Kevin Bacon and her cooking?

One word...
PajamaJeans



For fun I wish I was the marketer on this product.  Oh how I love to read a book in jeans, but never could, due to some reason I can't think of right now.  BUY PAJAMA JEANS!

While I have no idea what the attraction would be to sleeping in jeans.... I shudder at the thought.  I do want a pair of these to walk around in to the store or whatever since

1. My goal in life is to be more comfortable than everyone around me at all times.
and
2. Pants without buttons and zippers are the only thing I can wear at the moment due to my 6 inch scar healing around where pants go.  You do not want things shifting around there.

In reality normal people would probably need these to go to the store in the middle of the night and buy snacks or whatever.  Like that chick in Zellers I saw a few months ago buying one lunchable in her real pajamas.  She needs to know about this.

I'm not as bad as Zellers girl but I'll confess that going out to do my hair with Brooke yesterday I got excited when I found my "good yoga pants" which are grey just so I wouldn't have to leave the house with bright hot pink ones.  The world doesn't need to know that I think I'm hot shit when I'm lounging at home.  Or maybe they do? 

Yeah I need like 9 pairs of pajama jeans right away.

No comments: