Sunday, March 1

Stealing

Update::: Brian accused me of possibly really stealing and wanted to see my tags. Here's one better.. receipt proof it was Winners and not some crazy dollar store.





Winners last day clearance sale! So we did some shoppin' and I picked up a long black and pink cami top (tag price was $48) and a 3 button sweater (tag $40) for...............
FIVE DOLLARS .

I couldn't even sew two pieces of fabric I found on the street and put buttons on it for less than that. I felt like I was stealing them, honestly. I stood in line and didn't say a peep about the price to Sean in case anyone heard me and I jinxed it.

FIVE dollars!

Needless to say I am psyched about that, and being officially DONE painting as of tonight. Yaaaay. Tired, satisfied and lil' excited though for the new fridge that is coming soon. Then there will be nothing to do!

Did I mention five dollars? As in the top was $2 and sweater was $3? I am putting the tags in a scrapbook.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

START THE CAR! START THE CAR! START THE CAR! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Unknown said...

Post pictures of the tags, I think you got a five finger discount... or should I say FIVE DOLLAR discount...

... that doesn't make any sense.