Wednesday, September 3

Hot tranny mess


The EX was a hot tranny mess this weekend. I gave more than a few people the look of death for absentmindedly walking around and almost tripping me with their strollers. I mean really, when there are that many people around where are you going to go? You're going probably in the same direction I'm going, so take some deep breaths. Fuck I hate Toronto.

I was expecting that so it didn't ruin any of the fun at the farm area and also the horses were great and the airshow was unbelievable. The only thing I didn't like.. aside from the hotness.. $2.50 transaction fees.. and wandering idiots was at the farm area. The animals were really neat and yet for some reason when it got to the pigs, possibly because they were asleep, people were all flicking their ears and picking up the baby pigs like it's some market in Honduras. Clearly it said you were not supposed to do that ON THE SIGN. None of the other animals were bothered so I don't get it.. maybe pigs look like they won't fucking bite you? otherwise it was a great area for the kiddos to learn about how the farm works. Even the live bee hive was neat, but itchy to watch. This guy was cool.





Spent a couple days out of the weekend in the pool, at the family picnic and at La Salle park. Its been a very busy weekend but now that it's over I'm glad since there won't be much summer left to do that stuff anymore, and September will be just as busy.

Oh we also tried some of the Mill St. Coffee beer one night and it WAS good. Especially if you follow up a few of those with something lighter. I'd try it if I were you. Speaking of coffee, I also realized there is only one shade I tan into, and that is some sort of cappuccino colour. I'm pretty sure I can't get any more tan than this but who knows, it happened on accident from just being outside so much this year. Actually I forgot to put on sunscreen this weekend except for my face and, true to my "I burn once" statment.. I never burned. Now I think about how badass the sun was I think it's a Labor Day miracle! I feel invincible to the sun haha. Annnnd because I said that I am going to definitely put sunscreen on today so I don't have to eat my words.

Hope everyone is enjoying the start of September!

No comments: