Thursday, March 4

Ketchup

Yesterday was a bitch of a day so I had no time to add and update. No matter, let's ketchup.

29.
I've learned the importance of a fantastically fancy bath, especially on bitch days. A mojito helps but honestly you really need to try taking a really warm bath full of crazy foaming milks and salts. I'm a recent fan of Crabtree & Evelyn. It may be a little expensive but this aint your Body Shop!



I'm also a fan of treating yourself just a little everyday and this bath thing is something I'm going to repeat often.



28.
I know the feeling of your skin being numb after a large abdominal cut for surgery. And yes mine is still devoid of feeling from 2 inches south of my bellybutton, and IT'S MARCH.



Can I also just say how much I love the show Burn Notice? With the last season of Lost requiring a weekly tutorial and my Dad calling me to explain what happened.. it's a nice change to my favourite show line-up.

No comments: