Monday, November 30

Our money will eat your money



The rest of our money might be friendly and colourful but this is totally badass.. so suck on that, other countries currencies! This Canadian Tyrannosaurus Rex Silver Coin is apparently the third in a series of four dinosaur coins being released this year. I haven't come across any but if I had I would have a really hard time spending it! It might shockingly make collecting coins COOL.. for a limited time only.

Read: I will hoard these and make them stalk and eat other money.

4 comments:

Shauna (Fido and Wino) said...

I'm sorry, a 4 dollar coin? Cuz a dino on a coin wasn't random enough? I suppose it would have been tough to pull off "tyrannosaurus toonie"... just too embarassing :)

ann.мarie said...

I did not even think of what it would be called! if it's four dollars would that make it a T-Rex Foonie?

Ugh, again, leave it to us Canadians and our speak to make even dinosaur money sound SILLY!

The Lady's Lounge said...

If this doesn't make me proud to be a Canadian, I don't know what will.

http://www.theladyslounge.com

Anonymous said...

Man, really want to know how can you be that smart, lol...great read, thanks.