Friday, March 28

This is it



I declare there shall be no updating on my birthday (Monday) so this is it. I'm really looking forward to all the festivities tomorrow and just having a really great time with friends, Wes' infamous Leno impersonation, and being part of another epic Facebook legend. lol. Oh and sleeping in my new room of course. I am really looking forward to that!





Ann+Marie

all i'll really be doing is cleaning to make other people think i am not messy
haha
and possibly getting alcohol if i didn't buy it already


Robert
haha well I can help with the cleaning... it probably makes sense for me to stay rather than drive back and forth


Ann+Marie
yes thats it rob, help me move a bedroom set AND help me clean.. what are you Jesus??


Robert
if i was jesus you wouldn't need to buy alcohol

No comments: