Thursday, November 22

Andrea is a frostitute


Sometimes I think my friend Andrea is probably the most entertaining person on earth.  Every time I get a  facebook message from her I piss myself just a little.  She finally saw Superbad at my place last Friday night, and basically for some reason we simultaneously agreed we needed to become superbad cops.  So I get this today... oh and you should know that Andrea owns a gun.  A pellet gun.. but you know, she thinks she's "the shit" now hahaha.


Andrea: "OK so when do you want to begin this idea of becoming superbad cops? You were serious right?
I got a spray tan for it......"

Ann-Marie: "I heard all you need to graduate superbad cop school is buying a gun and those reflective sunglasses. You're halfway there!!  Yeah I'm serious, I already bought assless chaps... I hope we needed those."



It's probably just me but whatever, I don't say it often enough how much fun it is to know each other.  And I was only half kidding about becoming superbad cops.. I think we totally should.
I'll just end this post with a joke Andrea wrote on my wall earlier this week, just for the irony that I am actually calling her hilarious.



"What do you call a hooker from Alaska???? A FROSTITUTE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM SO RIDICULOUSLY HILARIOUS!!!"



I imagine that would look something like this...





If that doesn't remind Alaska that they hate me ....










..there we go.

No comments: