Sunday, January 7

aaand scene!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mr. HANDS!!?? THE CASE OF Mr. Hands!!!?



Ok so the housewarming party last night could have involved more people but still managed to be way too much fun. I love playing Scene It!! Mostly because when it comes to pop culture I kick so much ass that my doctor advised me to use a prosthetic foot from now on to prevent injury to myself.

Incidentally the more I drank the more my awesome game skillz became total crap... and my awesome new skillz to swear constantly was heightened!




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting + Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Definitely need to do that again :)

2 comments:

mmoxxie said...

The Format is from here. They went to my rival high school. One of their brothers went to my high school.

ann.мarie said...

The Format = ice cold cool.

Am I totally retarded or is it virtually impossible to friend you on stumbleupon.com? graciebaby027?