Thursday, October 19

Google: lesbian lesbians girl-on-girl.. gay

Just out of interest, I check out what people Google to get to this website. I mean, usually they're pretty funny but this week is a tad unusual.

Top 5:

  1. lesbian baby
  2. what if my dad threatens to beat me
  3. lesbian cartoon
  4. *variations of my name and the word fucked or fucking* <-- classy by the way
  5. AMBER NEEDS TO GET ON MYSPACE WHEN SHE GETS HOME TODAY

Wow, what the crap is up with number 2?! I sincerely hope no one's dad is beating them up, and if they are, this totally isn't the site for you ...but if you're here anyways I'm going to advise you to kick him in the balls if he does. Or tell him he's the worst father in the universe and then threaten HIM with perhaps mentioning to someone he may have touched you inappropriately. Bruises fade but he'll have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life. I'm just saying...

Boy is the internet weird, & so is the facination with lesbians.

2 comments:

mmoxxie said...

how do you reverse google something?

ann.мarie said...

reverse google? i have abolsutely no idea. what do you mean?