Thursday, September 28

Pics from Saturday Night

Edit: I found one of us on the club's website


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is after I got lei'd by Andrea. Ironically, it was itchy.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is Andrea... she had a very happy birthday


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is her telling some guy "hey this is my friend Ann-Marie, we've known eachother a really long time!"


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Posing for a pic with Katherine and one of Andrea's friends

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

More birthday love!



I really did have a lot of fun, and my face rash + some Hydrocortizone cream is getting better too. I think Andrea and Katherine wanted me to go with them to Mink again but after some lunch or something, so I'll let you know how it is on just a regular night (with hopefully less people).

1 comment:

London said...

For Halloween your should go as Sexy French Maids

Like French Maid TV frenchmaidtv.com