Tuesday, May 30

Science says I'm not an asshole


Revenge: do it for society.


Altruistic punishment may be the glue that keeps societies together.

I honestly think this is the best thing I've heard since a doctor once told me drinking alcohol makes you smarter. Except that turned out not to be true. Now I don't trust anyone with a t-shirt that says "yes, I'm really a doctor"... you've ruined it for everyone! So that makes this the one and only actual time then. Still, pretty damn good.

Maybe I should make a new list on my 43 things, like My Name Is Earl. Only instead of making right all the things I did wrong... it'll be a list of all the people I have to find and let the air our of their tires/post naked pictures of them on the internet/punch in the face. Thank you, National Geographic!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

when are you going to show us your things?

Anonymous said...

And brain scan dude's tiny ears are creepy.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ann.мarie said...

unless you mean show you my 43 "things" list, the answer is never. this isn't a peep show!

but i'll think about the first one.

Anonymous said...

yea...that came out creepier then it should have.